Saturday, December 10, 2011

Africa this Monday


Dear Friends & Family,

This Monday I head off for South Africa. I am so excited. I am looking forward to God changing me and to experience missions at a deeper level than I have before. Also to getting to know my team better.

If you asked me if I felt fully prepared, I would say no. I don’t think one could ever be fully prepared and there are so many variables. But I believe that I am equipped enough to do what I need to do, and let God do the rest.

This is how Monday/entire travel to SA looks. At 9:30 we leave to go to the airport, our flight leaves at 12:30. We have a 3 hour or so, flight to Washington DC. A five hour layover there, then an 8 hour flight to Germany. A seven  layover in Germany, than a 11 hour plane ride to SA. After we get to SA, we have a 5 hour ride till we get to George. Then it looks like that evening we will be doing some kind of ministry. It will be a really long day/days. So prayer that we make it through, would be wonderful. :)

Praise Reports: Our whole team got the funds to go. It was really close, but God provided. :)

Prayer Requests: Health [I am getting sick :(], Travel, Spiritual Growth, Wisdom, and anything else you can think of.

A really BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me and prayed for me. It has meant a lot to me, and I couldn’t have done it without you. Me minus you equals very sad and deprived Haleigh. I have been so blessed by you. Words cannot describe.

I will try to Blog occasionally, but it may not happen. Due to the trouble of getting on line.

My love to all,
Haleigh Haaland

No comments:

Post a Comment